Union Township, New Jersey

Union Attorneys at McLaughlin & Nardi, LLC

Our New Jersey attorneys represent the people and businesses of Union Township in a wide range of legal matters, in court, before agencies, and in transactions.

Legal Services

Problem solving, litigation, and negotiating are the focus of our experienced attorneys. We do our utmost to solve problems for the people and businesses of Union Township.

We work in partnership with our clients in order to offer a successful cost conscience outcome. We develop and implement plans in order to allow our clients to run their businesses and lives as simply as possible, around conflict, and run profitable lives and businesses.

Our attorneys help in a wide range of areas. For example, we represent property owners appealing their real estate taxes, help people and businesses gain bankruptcy protection when experiencing financial difficulty, prepare anti-discrimination policies and employment manuals for companies, and much more.

About Union, New Jersey

Union Township is located in Hunterdon County near the New Jersey border with Pennsylvania. Major roadways ran through and around Union such as Interstate 78 and Route 22. The Township of Union received its name from the Union Furnace Company in the 1700’s. The company produced cannon balls for the Revolutionary War, shoe for horses and oxen, and farm implements. Union still retains its large farm community. In 2008, New Jersey Monthly Magazine ranked Union Township as the 21st best places to live in New Jersey.

Court Hearings for Union, New Jersey

Union’s Municipal Court hears traffic offenses, minor criminal matters, and local ordinance violations. Civil cases, Union expungements, and landlord/tenant disputes are heard by the Superior Court of New Jersey, in Hunterdon County located in Flemington. The United States District Court handles Union’s federal cases. The United States Bankruptcy Court handles Union’s bankruptcy matters. Union zoning matters and variances are heard by the Union Zoning Board of Adjustment. Union land use planning and subdivision matters are handled by the Union Planning Board of Adjustment.

Contact Us

To learn more about what our Union Township lawyers can do to help, please e-mail us or call one of our lawyers at (973) 890-0004.

Contact Us
Contact Us